Portable GE Ultrasound Logiq E Machine - System Only without Probes
- BT09 GE LOGIQ E - Manufacturer Refurbished in 2018 - In Great Condition!
- Get advanced imaging, precision tools, easy usability and robust data management in a portable compact ultrasound scanner machine system that will grow with your practice.
- 30-Day Warranty
- OB/GYN/Vascular Package, Color Doppler, PW Doppler, M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Harmonics, LogiqView, Easy3D, DICOM, Wireless DICOM, Anatomical M-Mode, Color M-Mode, B Steer Plus
- Accuracy & Speed - Amazing accuracy and immediate information help you excel in providing patient care. High-resolution image quality gives you the information you need to help make quick decisions with confidence.
- Its versatility, compact profile, precision tools and easy-to-use platform make it well-suited for point-of-care imaging for musculoskeletal, rheumatology, interventional, anesthesia and pain management, emergency and critical care.
- Amazing Image Quality
- Portable Laptop Size - Great for Travel
- Now features a 20% improvement in contrast ratio as compared to previous generations.
- B-Color provides easy differentiation between soft tissue and fascial planes or interfaces.
- Offers panoramic imaging for better diagnosis
- Clear superficial and deep imaging helps you distinguish between tissue types and compare normal to abnormal anatomy
- Detect slow blood flow in both small and large vessels
- CrossXBeam* helps you clearly see anatomical detail
- Tissue Differentiation helps you detect subtle changes in anatomy, minimal amounts of fluid and small structures
- Exclusive B-Steer + Needle Recognition
- Free after-sales technical support is available from KPI during installation and over the course of the standard limited warranty. Technical support is available after the warranty period at an hourly cost per issue.
- KPI recommends the use of a surge protector along with a dedicated power outlet. Probes should be disinfected after every use with a disinfectant wipe proven not to damage the lens (KPI recommends Sono Wipes for this.) KPI recommends one PM (preventative maintenance) every year.
- Special shipping requirements may delay shipping time.
All images and content are copyright protected. © KPI - All Rights Reserved.
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.